This item works with the following products
BISSELL® PET PRO OXY Urine Eliminator formula works in all our BISSELL® upright carpet cleaners to remove tough pet stains and odors like urine. It discourages pets from going in the same spot again, too.
People also ask, how do you use Bissell Pet Stain and Odor Remover?
BISSELL recommends applying a BISSELL Pet Stain and Odor Remover Product to break down organic residue. Saturate the carpet fibers, overlapping the edges of the stained area. Cover the area with a damp towel so that the area remains moistened for 24 to 48 hours. Repeat the cleaning process with your machine.
Besides, what do professional carpet cleaners use for pet urine?
While most cleanings only masks the odor, Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment works at the molecular level and destroys the urine crystals to fully eliminate the odor. With P.U.R.T., your most severe pet urine odors can be solved and your carpets, rugs and upholstery can be saved.
What is the best enzyme cleaner for dog urine?
Best Enzyme Cleaner for Dog Urine
- Nature’s Miracle Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator. …
- Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer for Dogs. …
- Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator. …
- Simple Solution Pet Stain and Odor Remover. …
- Sunny and Honey Pet Stain & Odor Miracle. …
- XIONLAB Enzyme Cleaner Urine Odor Remover.
The Best Carpet Cleaner for Dog Urine
- Rocco & Roxie Supply Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator. …
- Sunny & Honey Carpet Cleaner for Dog Urine. …
- Nature’s Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Remover. …
- Angry Orange Odor Eliminator for Dog Urine. …
- Emmy’s Best Pet Products Pet Odor & Stain Eraser. …
- Remove Urine Carpet Cleaner for Dog Urine.
White vinegar can be used as a household cleaning product to clean just about any surface. Fortunately, you can even use it in a Bissell carpet cleaner. To use, pour one cup of white vinegar into the Bissell’s reservoir tank. Fill the tank the rest of the way with hot water.
So, why does my carpet smell like urine after shampooing? The urine spreads out and the ammonia and bacteria present reactivate once the carpet is cleaned with water. That’s how you get a smelly carpet after cleaning.
IMPORTANT: Check the manufacturer’s tag before cleaning upholstery. “W” or “WS” on the tag means you can use your Pet Stain Eraser. … NOTE: No water is needed when using BISSELL Portable Deep Cleaning Formula.
Mix a one-to-one solution of white vinegar and water. Using a sponge, rub the solution onto the stain. Let it sit for 5-to-10 minutes, and then wipe it up with a clean, dry towel. Some experts advise using a more diluted formulation of 1/2-cup vinegar to one gallon of warm water.
Pet Stain and Odor Remover Recipe
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar.
- 1 cup water.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 15 drops Lemon essential oil.
- 5 drops Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil.
- 5 drops Purification® essential oil blend.
- 2 cups baking soda (optional, for tough or already-dried stains)
WHITE VINEGAR AND GRAPEFRUIT OIL
Mix one cup of vinegar into a warm water-filled bucket and the add some drops of grapefruit oil to the solution to get rid of the odor. Scrub the floor with this safe cleaning solution, concentrating on the most prominent spots. As you scrub, the odor and stains should be disappearing.
It has an acrid smell that is not particularly appealing to humans, but it is a natural smell which your dogs definitely won’t like. Vinegar can be used straight from the bottle to spray or sprinkle.
To get dried dog urine out of a carpet, combine one part vinegar with one part water, then pour some of the solution onto the affected area. Scrub the dried urine stain with a soft brush and blot the area with a towel until it is completely dry.
Consider renting a carpet cleaner from your local hardware or grocery store. Use a high-quality pet odor neutralizer once the area is clean. Use carpet stain remover if the area still looks stained after it’s completely dry. Avoid using steam cleaners to clean urine odors from carpet or upholstery.