Last updated May 13, 2020
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. INTENDED USE – NORTH AMERICA
The Site is intended for use by individuals located in North America. We make no representation or warranty that any of the materials to which you are being given access are available or appropriate for use in other jurisdictions. We do not envisage offering goods or services to parties located in the European Union nor do we intend to collect personal data from or monitor such parties.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
4. USER REPRESENTATIONS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
5. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
6. USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
7. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
9. SITE MANAGEMENT
10. TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
11. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
12. GOVERNING LAW
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of France, and the use of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If your habitual residence is in the EU, and you are a consumer, you additionally possess the protection provided to you by obligatory provisions of the law of your country of residence. Homekitchenland and yourself both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Thonon-les-bains, which means that you may make a claim to defend your consumer protection rights in regards to these Conditions of Use in France, or in the EU country in which you reside.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this subject to our attention, please contact us.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE ONE (1) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
18. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
19. CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
21. WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
The information provided by GreatCleanHome (“we,” “us” or “our”) on https://www.greatcleanhome.com/ (the “Site”) and our mobile application is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
21.1 EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site and our mobile application may contain (or you may be sent through the Site or our mobile application) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
21.2 PROFESSIONAL DISCLAIMER
The Site cannot and does not contain professional advice. The information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of professional advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
21.3 TESTIMONIALS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
21.4 AFFILIATES DISCLAIMER
The Site and our mobile application may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Our affiliates include the following (non exhausitve list):
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
- CJ Affiliate by Conversant
- Rakuten Affiliate Network
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.
22. Advertising Policy
Besides affiliates links, to help us maintain the resources needed to create the quality content you deserve, we accept advertisements on our Site. We greatly value transparency and hope that this policy leaves you feeling even more confident about the content and service we provide.
GreatCleanHome maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content.
- All advertising or sponsored content on GreatCleanHome is clearly and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content through borders or other distinguishing elements and/or identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor.
- All “native” ads or paid content are identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor.
- Editorial content on GreatCleanHome is not influenced by advertisements unless the content is sponsored content, in which case, the content will be clearly demarcated and/or identified with the title “Ad,” “Advertisement,” or “Sponsored”, or a similar designation, indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor.
- All advertisements and sponsored content appearing on GreatCleanHome are subject to the Guidelines found here.
22.1 Ecommerce and Affiliate Links Disclosure
Contributors and/or GreatCleanHome may receive compensation for participation in third-party affiliate marketing programs, including purchases made through links to GreatCleanHome’s e-commerce partners, if any. Pages on the Site containing affiliate marketing links, including product reviews, will be demarcated and/or identified with a disclaimer.
23. Advertising Guidelines
All advertising placed through GreatCleanHome must adhere to these advertising guidelines (the “Advertising Guidelines”), and GreatCleanHome reserves the right to reject any advertising for any reason at any time. These guidelines are also subject to change at any time.
- Advertisers are not permitted to manage multiple accounts.
- Advertisers must not programmatically automate the creation of accounts or ads.
23.2 Landing pages / Destination URLs
- Ads that contain a URL or domain in the body must link to that same URL or domain.
- All users must be sent to the same landing page when the ad is clicked.
- Landing pages that generate a pop-up (including “pop-overs” and “pop-unders”) when a user enters or leaves the page are not allowed.
- It cannot use “fake” close behavior (i.e. when a user clicks the “close” icon on the page, the page should close down and no other behavior should result).
- It cannot utilize “mouse trapping” whereby the advertiser does not allow users to use their browser “back button” and traps them on their site and/or present additional/unexpected behavior (for example: another ad or page).
- No ad may require viewers clicking on the ad to submit personal information (cell phone numbers, physical addresses, or email addresses) on the landing page in order to obtain the information promoted in the ad.
- A secure server connection (https) must be used when collecting personal information from users.
- Landing pages cannot contain GreatCleanHome trademarks or logos, or otherwise reference GreatCleanHome in the content of the landing page.
23.3 Accurate ad text
- Advertising copy must directly relate to the content on the landing page.
- The ad title and body must clearly state and represent the company, product, or brand that is being advertised.
23.4 Grammar, spelling, and capitalization
- Ad text must be in logical sentence form and contain grammatically correct spacing.
- Ads must use correct spelling.
- Ads may not include unnecessary capitalization.
- Ads may not include excessive repetition.
23.5 Punctuation and symbols
- The use of all symbols, numbers, or letters must adhere to the true meaning of the symbol.
- Repeated and unnecessary punctuation or symbols is not permitted.
- Symbols may not be used to substitute for letters (e.g., “$ave” instead of “save”).
23.6 Language and image content
- Provocative images will not be accepted.
- Ads may not contain, facilitate, or promote adult content, including nudity, sexual terms, and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual.
- Ads may not contain, facilitate, or promote offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene, or inappropriate language.
- Ads may not contain, facilitate, or promote defamatory, libelous, slanderous, and/or unlawful content.
23.7 Content restrictions
- Adult Material
- Alcohol, tobacco products, Liquor, beer, or wine
- Firearms, ammunition and other weapons and related accessories (including martial arts weapons)
- Ammunition, Fireworks or any destructive devices or explosives
- Gambling, including without limitation any online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker
- Scams, illegal activity and/or illegal contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters
- Uncertified pharmaceutical products
- Adult friend finders or dating sites with a sexual emphasis
- Web-based non-accredited colleges that offer degrees
- Inflammatory religious content
- Politically religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal, and/or terrorist activities
- Political content that exploits political agendas or uses “hot button” political issues for commercial use regardless of whether the advertiser has a political agenda
- Hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation or language of such individual or group
- Child pornography or obscenity
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Prescription or nonprescription drugs, supplements, or medical devices
- Goods made from protected animals/plants
- Restricted or regulated plants and insects
- Pesticides or hazardous substances
- Illegal, stolen or counterfeit goods or knock-offs of brand name products
- Blood, bodily fluids and body parts
- False identification cards and police items
- Hacking and illegal surveillance equipment and descrambling equipment
- Burglary tools
- Counterfeit stamps, currency and coins
- Material that infringes the rights of a third party, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, rights of publicity and rights or privacy (including warez and bootleg copies)
- Airline tickets that restrict transfer
- Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes or contest entries or gambling related items or devices
- Used or rebuilt batteries
- Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information
- Hazardous goods
- Stocks, bonds, securities
- Sexual services or sexually explicit materials
- Event tickets if sale, pricing or manner of sale violates state and local regulations
- Any item that violates US export laws to sell to the intended seller, including items subject to US embargoes
- Items that are associated with hate groups such as Nazis or Ku Klux Klan
- Items subject to a recall or for which resale is prohibited
- Items Encouraging Illegal Activity – for example an eBook describing how to create methamphetamine
23.8 No incentives
- No ad may offer incentives to viewers for clicking on the ad, for submitting personal information (cell phone numbers, social security numbers, physical addresses, or email addresses), or for performing any other tasks.
23.9 Prices, discounts, and free offers
- No ad may be deceptive or fraudulent about any offer it makes.
- If an ad includes a price, discount, or “free” offer, the destination URL for the ad must link to a page that clearly and accurately offers the exact deal the ad has displayed.
- If an ad includes a price, discount, or “free” offer, the advertisement must clearly state what action or set of actions is required to qualify for the offer.
23.10 Copyrights and trademarks
- In both ad text and image, you must not include any content that may be deemed as infringing upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent.
- Advertiser must have intellectual property rights to the creative and be permitted to display such creative as advertising on the GreatCleanHome Site.
- No ad may contain, facilitate, or promote “spam” or other advertising or marketing content that violates applicable laws, regulations or industry standards.
- No ad is permitted to facilitate or promote (or contain a link to a site that facilitates or promotes):
- (1) Collection of demographic and usage information from a user’s computer without the user’s express consent
- (2) Collection or request of usernames or passwords from any user
- (3) Proxying user names or passwords for the purpose of automating logins to the GreatCleanHome site
- (4) Containing or distributing any software that (i) “sneaks” onto a user’s system and performs activities hidden to the user, (ii) may alter, harm, disable or replace any hardware or software installed on user’s computer without express permission from the user, (iii) is bundled as a hidden component of other software whether free or for fee, (iv) automatically downloads without GreatCleanHome express prior approval, (v) presents any download dialog boxes without a user’s express action, or (vi) may violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right.
24. CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: [email protected]