Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced Carpet Stain Remover is the #1 carpet stain remover. It provides amazing carpet stain removal for tough stains such as red wine, food grease, pet stains, coffee, dirty motor oil and more.
Just so, what is the best stain remover for carpet old stains?
Our Top Carpet Stain Remover Picks
- Best for Pet Stains: Nature’s Miracle Carpet Shampoo.
- Best Natural: Puracy Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo.
- Best for Use With a Machine: Bissell Pro Max Clean + Protect.
- Best Natural for Use With a Machine: Biokleen Carpet & Rug Shampoo.
Additionally, how do you remove old stains from carpet?
Try Baking Soda + Vinegar
Sprinkle a layer of dry baking soda on the stain. Then, mix a cup of white vinegar with a cup of water and a few drops of dish soap in a spray bottle. The vinegar will foam when it hits the baking soda which will clean the stain. Leave it to sit for a few hours.
How do you get OxiClean stains out of carpet?
10 Toughest Carpet Stains
- Removing Coffee Stains from Carpet. …
- Removing Kool-Aid Stains from Carpet. …
- Removing Blood Stains from Carpet. …
- Removing Ink Stains from Carpet. …
- Alcoholic beverages, colas, food dyes, berries, jelly, milk, ice cream, gravy, washable ink, wet, or latex paint. …
- Pet Stains from Carpet. …
- Fat, Wax, and Oil.
Its natural absorbing properties make baking soda perfect removing stains and smells, and the natural disinfectant nature of vinegar means you can be sure the area is completely clean.
TLDR: Baking soda can be used to clean carpet because it is a powerful alkaline solution that when combined with acid produces dioxide gases. These oxidized gases are highly effective at removing stains from carpet and other materials with ease.